The Scotland Roadshow brings together the UK’s top photonics technology supplier companies, leading researchers and invited speakers for a very special one-day event.
What's going on:
- There is an exhibition of 30 companies dedicated to optics, photonics and imaging technology.
- View latest photonics applications and solutions.
- See optical components, instruments & tools.
- Join in a conference all about the latest techniques.
- Co-located with Vacuum Roadshow
- There are tutorials and educational forums being presented by these companies and industry specialists
Get connected! To the right technology partner!
Visit the roadshow to meet these companies and at the same time benefit from attending the technical programme:
The conference comprises two meetings. It is FREE to attend:
1. Conference: Advances in photonic techniques for biomedical sciences
The conference includes an oral programme exclusively made up of presentations by invited speakers, there will be a ‘poster session’ of contributed papers from students.
Significant advances in the development of optical techniques have led to an ever increasing role of photonics in the study of various problems in the biomedical and life sciences...
2. Photonics Applications Tutorials:Latest photonics technology, techniques and instrumentation
In parallel with the scientific conference, ’Advances in photonic techniques for biomedical sciences’ there will be a series of ‘Application tutorials’.
Tutorials will feature on advances, techniques, technology comparisons, choosing your equipment for your project and features to ...