Photonex London Roadshow 2013 at UCL
UCL North Cloisters, London, 9th April 2013
|News Release 12th March 2013|
What's going on:
- There is an exhibition of 25 companies dedicated to optics, photonics and imaging technology.
- View latest photonics applications and solutions
- See optical components, instruments & tools
- Join in a conference all about the latest techniques
- There are tutorials and educational forums being presented by these companies and industry specialists
Get connected! To the right technology partner!
|'Like’ to receive occasional updates through Facebook.|
Visit the roadshow to meet these companies and at the same time benefit from attending the technical programme:
Conference: Advances in photonic tools and techniques for the life sciences
The scientific program has been prepared by Dr Chris Dunsby, a joint lecturer between
Photonics, Department of Physics and the Division of Experimental Medicine in the
Department of Medicine at Imperial College London. Dr Pete Tomlins, Centre for Diagnostic and Oral Sciences. Queen Mary, University of London and ... >
Photonics Tutorials: Latest photonics techniques and instrumentation
In parallel to the scientific conference, there will be a series of tutorials. These will follow the format so well established at the main Photonex event which will again take place in October this year at Coventry’s Ricoh Arena ...>
Register your interest to attend now!