Photonex London Roadshow 2016
This roadshow brings together the UK’s top photonics technology supplier companies, leading researchers and invited speakers for a very special one-day event.
Imperial College London - South Kensington Campus
What's going on:
- There is an exhibition of 30 companies dedicated to optics, photonics and imaging technology.
- View latest photonics applications and solutions.
- See optical components, instruments & tools.
- Join in a conference all about the latest techniques in the life sciences.
- The conference Keynote Speaker is visiting from Paris.
- There are educational tutorials being presented by exhibiting companies and industry specialists from around Europe.
Visit the roadshow to meet these companies and at the same time benefit from attending the technical programme:
Advances in photonic tools and techniques for the life sciences
The meeting comprises a programme of invited speakers, a poster session of contributed papers and time will be allowed for networking with other delegates.
This Conference is FREE, advance registration is requested.
Significant advances in the development of optical techniques have led to an ever increasing role of photonics in the study of various problems in the life sciences, in medicine, clinical sciences, neurophysiology etc. Researchers are continually looking for better ways to analyse complex processes and photonics underpins many promising approaches ...>.
How to? and latest photonics techniques
Tutorials, each 30 minutes, will follow the format established at the national Photonex event, which takes place every October at Coventry’s Ricoh Arena. Tutorials will feature on theory, advances, techniques, technology comparisons and features to look out for when choosing your equipment for a project ... >
Register your interest to attend now!
12/3 Newsletter - CLICK TO VIEW
4/4 Newsletter - CLICK TO VIEW
'Like’ to receive updates through Facebook.