10 reasons why you should exhibit at Photonex Roadshows
Photonex is a key marketing opportunity, in just one day you can:
- Showcase your products to hundreds of buyers
- Meet new customers
- Use your time efficiently; meet more contacts in two days than you could do in many months
- Meet face-to-face and develop personal and direct relationships with your customers
- Catch up with existing clients and re-establish relationships
- Provide hands-on exposure to products and live demonstrations
- Accelerate the sales process
- Take orders and close long term deals
- Launch new products and generate media interest
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
You need to exhibit if you sell components, instruments or systems. If your supply systems for the manufacture or testing of photonic equipment or if you provide a sub-contract service for the development of photonic components, instruments or systems.
Tabletop Display Packages are the standard exhibiting package available at this exhibition.Book now and make sure you are promoting your products & services to key photonics users in the London region.
- Let the visitors discover your difference.
- Cut through the noise to get across your sales message.
- Meet buyers face-to-face.
- It's a convenient opportunity to meet all your customers.
Participation is ONLY available to exhibitors at Photonex 2016 or Vacuum Expo in Coventry.
Please click here to view a PDF Booking Form, to review the cost and participation details.
Click here to view the floorplan.
Not sure you are ready to commit to Coventry yet, take a small stand and upgrade later, certainly call Laurence on 01372 750555 or send him an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 Xmark Media Ltd - terms and conditions available on request.
Take a look at the style of visitor guide we will be producing:
Beware of the following organisations:
If you are exhibiting at any of our shows you may be targeted by a company named "Construct Data Verlag GmbH" offering space on their 'Fair Guide' or 'Expo Guide' a similar organisation working out of Mexico. The organisers of these shows are not linked with Xmark Media, we do not endorse the guide. It is regarded as a SCAM due to their method they use to appear to be associated with an organiser and apparent free nature of the offer - yet the legally binding small print and the huge cost entered into.